Christmas…With smell of cinnamon.Christmas…With sweet apples. He have to make this healthy and delicious,homemade apple pie bake for Christmas.It’s full of flavor and taste.Really sweet and delicious.One of the most liked desserts around the world.Everyone like apple pie.This recipe is really easy to prepare and make.You will love it.You can garnish this pie with a ball of vanilla or chocolate ice cream or your favorite frosting.Also you can use different types of flour or try other healthy oils like extra virgin olive oil or melted coconut oil. This dessert is amazing and has got amazing and sweet taste.You don’t have to worry about excess calories and sugar.This one is sugar-free. Try it and share your opinions in the comments section.
APPLE PIE RECIPE
The sweetest,the yummiest,the healthiest apple pie recipe ever.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g
Saturated Fat 11g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 61g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 400 gr corn flour
- 600 gr peeled and grated apples
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 60 ml rice oil
- 100 gr raisins
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- stevia to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp citric acid
- In a large bowl,combine the corn flour,grated apples,coconut milk,raisins,cinnamon,rice oil,vanilla extract and stevia.
- Mix the ingredients,until you have homogenized mixture.
- Add the end,add the baking soda and citric acid and stir everything slowly.
- Pour the mixture into greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven on 180C degrees for about 50 min.
- This recipe yield about 8 pieces.Each one is 403 calories (5 gr proteins,16 gr fats,61 gr carbohydrates).
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/