AVOCADO BOATS WITH VEGETABLES AND GOAT CHEESE
The recipe is really easy and don’t need special skills.It’s perfect when you have guests to your home and you have to make something fast and easy or in the moments when you don’t want to stay for a long time in the kitchen.If you don’t want to bake these boats,you can add tomatoes,pepper and parsley instead of corn,peas and carrots and season with salt and a little bit of extra virgin olive oil.You can also use any type of cheese that you want and like.Improvise and have fun.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
Total time: 15 min
Fat per serving: 51 gr
- 60 gr
mix of green peas,corn and carrots
- 60 gr
grated goat cheese
- 2 pinches
- black pepper
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the inside part.Remove the pit.
- Combine the inside part with the mix of vegetables and fennel.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into two and put it in the avocado peels.
- Sprinkle each boat with the goat cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 200C degrees and bake the boats for about 8-10 min.
- Sprinkle with more fennel and serve.