TASTY,HEALTHY AND YUMMY AVOCADO TOAST
An incredible sweet-salted creamy combination of fresh avocado,large Himalayan salt and sweet strawberries.Delicious bites for starters or main dishes which take only few minutes to prepare and make.This is one of the most famous breakfast around the world.It’s healthy,tasty,yummy and has many other health benefits.This avocado toast is so simple,light and easy to make.You can make it in the busy mornings when you have to go for work or training and don’t have much time to cook breakfast.It’s really fast meal.Also you can prepare it in the night before and when you wake up,take it and go.There are so much different types and variations of avocado toast.
In this post I will show you one of them which is with strawberries and basil.This combination make the taste awesome.For the bread I’m using whole wheat bread but you can use any other type of bread that you want and love.Like plain,rye,multigrain and others.If you don’t have Himalayan salt,use table or sea salt instead.They will work well too.This recipe is customizable and feel free to do with it what you like and enjoy the best.
If you love to eat toast for breakfast,I recommend you to try these healthy recipes from the blog: Protein French Toast and Mom’s French Toast .Enjoy and have a good time!
TASTY AND YUMMY SWEET-SALTED AVOCADO TOAST RECIPE
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 36g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 21g
Total Carbohydrates 66g
Dietary Fiber 23g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5-6 fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar to taste
- 2 slices of whole wheat toasted bread (or any type of bread)
- 1 fresh avocado
- few pinches of fresh,chopped basil
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds (optional)
- himalayan salt (or sea or table salt)
- black pepper to taste
- Put the sliced strawberries in a small bowl and sprinkle them with the balsamic vinegar.
- Leave them to marinate for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime,toast the whole wheat bread slices.
- Cut the fresh avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Cut it into cubes and put in a bowl.
- Add the juice from the lemon and pinch of himalyan salt.
- Use a fork to mash the avocado and mix everything well.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the two slices of bread.
- Place the marinated strawberries on the top and sprinkle with fresh chopped basil,hemp seeds and black pepper.
- Add more salt if needed.
- This recipe serves 1 man.You can double or triple it to serve the whole family.Or your best friends on your party with them.Drizzle more balsamic vinegar on the top for better taste.Enjoy the taste of this healthy avocado toast.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/