HEALTHY,YUMMY AND SWEET,SUGAR FREE BANANA BREAD
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed,ripe and yummy bananas.It has an amazing sweet taste and flavor.Which everyone love.And enjoy.Especially in the Unites States.There are so many different variations and recipes for banana bread.Some of them are banana raisin bread,banana nut bread which include nuts like almonds,hazelnuts,cashews and others,banana chocolate chip bread made with chocolate chips and banana bread muffins which are also really good.Really,really much recipes for just one thing.It is amazing.
But most of these delicious recipes contain not so healthy ingredients.Like refined sugar and refined flour,butter and other unhealthy things.I do not like it in this way.I prefer to stick with all natural ingredients and without refined sugar or flour.Usually,I don’t make banana bread really often.But I really like.So I want to show you one of my favorite recipes for this yummy dessert.Or breakfast.It is simple and easy to prepare and make.You can make it and store it for up to 1 week and enjoy it every day for breakfast or dessert.The recipes is sugar-free.The sweetness comes from the ripened bananas,dried fruits and the ground cinnamon powder.Any dried fruit will work well.Like dried plums,dates,apricots,cranberries,cherries,goji berries and many,many others.Every fruit is good in combination with banana.I prefer dried apricots.Make sure that you are using ripe bananas.They are sweeter than the fresh ones.If you like it sweeter,add a little bit of liquid or powdered stevia to the batter before baking.
For the flour,I am using whole wheat flour because this is my favorite flour.But any other flour like oat,plain,spelt,almond will be good as well.I am also using extra virgin olive oil to make it,but if you don’t have it or don’t want to use it,use unsalted grass-fed butter,melted coconut oil or others healthy oils.You will also need some fresh whole egg,some baking soda to make the bread more fluffy and a little bit of plain or Greek yogurt.Low fat or fat-free are the best choices for that.And that’s it.With only these ingredients,you will make one healthy,yummy,sweet,flavorful,sugar free banana bread at home.Really easy.
When you make it,slice and top it with the Homemade Peanut Butter for the best taste ever.This is perfect combination.Banana bread + homemade peanut butter = Yummy!For the vegan option of this recipe,check this out: Vegan Nana Bread .And if you want to try other sweet recipes with ripe bananas,these are yours: Banana Muffins , Banana Pancakes .These are really healthy,tasty and also sugar free.If you like this post,please share,comment and subscribe to the blog newsletter to receive new healthy and yummy recipes like this one every single day.Thank you for reading!Enjoy and have a good time.
BANANA BREAD RECIPE
HEALTHY,SUGAR FREE,YUMMY BANANA BREAD
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 720
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 81g
Saturated Fat 14g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 55g
Total Carbohydrates 182g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (or any other type of flour)
- 1 large or 2 small ripe bananas (peeled and chopped into pieces)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder
- 1 fresh whole egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan,sea or table salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried apricots (or any other dried fruit) (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (or melted coconut oil or unsalted grass fed cow butter)
- 1/3 cup plain or Greek yogurt (fat-free or low fat)
- The first thing to do is to stir the baking soda in the yogurt.
- Next is to pour the extra virgin olive oil into large mixing bowl.
- After that,add the peeled and chopped ripe banana,chopped dried apricots,fresh whole egg,Greek yogurt,sea salt and cinnamon powder.
- You can mash everything with a fork by hand,but a lot easier is to use hand blender for that.
- Blend until everything is well combined.
- Add the whole wheat flour to the mixture and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan or cake form with some oil or butter.
- Pour the bread mixture into the loaf pan and put it in the oven.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes,after that,reduce the heat to 160 C degrees and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- After baking,remove from the oven,set aside to cool down a little bit,slice and serve with your favorite toppings.
- That's it.You made it.Congrats!
- One of my favorite toppings for this banana bread are yogurt,peanut butter and sugar free jelly or jam.You can use almost everything with it.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/