BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS
THE BEST AND TASTIEST,HEALTHY SUGAR-FREE BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE
The muffins,actually are one of the best options for breakfast.But in most cases,they are full with unhealthy ingredients.Like refined white sugar,refined white flour and saturated and trans fat.These ingredients are disgusting for me.And for you,I think.
I really like muffins for my healthy breakfast,and for this reason I decide to make a healthy variation of them.And I made it.Today I will show you this yummy and of course,healthy variation.These tasty muffins are sugar and flour free.
To substitute the flour in this recipe,I used gluten-free fine rolled oats,but the regular rolled oats will work also good for this healthy recipe.The oats are known with their health and other benefits.I really like them.And use them in many recipes.Like in one of my favorite breakfast peanut butter & jelly oatmeal porridge.Or my healthy sugar-free oatmeal cookies . These two recipes are really healthy and really sweet and delicious.If you like rolled oats,like me,you should try them.I promise that you will love them after trying.
Instead of the unhealthy sugar,in this recipe I used ripe bananas,which are really sweet,vanilla extract,raw honey and a little bit of ground cinnamon powder.These three ingredients,when combined together,make the taste really sweet.Absolutely amazing.Make sure that you will use ripe bananas for this recipe.The fresh ones are not so sweet and the taste will be not sweet.So,the ripe bananas are your healthy choice in this case.The raw honey can be substituted with natural maple syrup or raw agave nectar.These two are also really sweet and will make a good sweet taste.Other healthy choice is the powdered or liquid stevia.Use it,if you want to make the muffins a little bit lower in calories.Because the stevia is actually calorie-free food.
To make these sweet oatmeal muffins a little bit raised and fluffy,I used baking powder.But if you want,you can use baking soda.This is your choice.The result will be the same.And with the same sweet taste.
For the milk in this recipe,you can use any type of milk that you like.I used low-fat cow milk,but for the vegan option I recommend you to use almond or soy milk.Maybe the almond milk,will be the best choice.It will add some nutty flavor to the muffins.
For the eggs,I used fresh whole eggs.For the vegan option of this recipe,you should use flax or chia eggs.They are really simple to make.Just add 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds or chia seeds + 3 tablespoons of water to a bowl,stir and wait for about 5-10 minutes.That is it.Really simple.
Another optional ingredients which you can add to the muffin batter,to make the taste even better are unsweetened chocolate chips or dried fruits.Good choices for dried fruits are cranberries or raisins.These two are a good combination with banana.
And that is it for this sweet and healthy recipe.You should also check these healthy banana muffins.These muffins are the perfect breakfast choice.Try them.If you like this post,please comment below and share it.If you want to receive new healthy and tasty recipes like these banana oatmeal muffins,subscribe to the blog newsletter.Thank you very much for reading.Enjoy this tasty recipe and have a good time!
BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS
HEALTHY,SWEET,SUGAR-FREE BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS FOR YOUR HEALTHY BREAKFAST.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 23g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 1/2 cups or 200 grams gluten-free fine rolled oats (or regular rolled oats)
- 2 large size or 3 small size ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 large whole eggs (beaten) (or flax or chia eggs for the vegan option)
- 1/3 cup or 115 grams raw honey (or natural maple syrup,or raw agave nectar or powdered or liquid stevia)
- 3/4 cup or 180 milliliters milk of your choice (cow,almond,soy,cashew or coconut milk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan,sea or table salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder
- The first step of making these yummy and sweet muffins is to preheat your oven to 350°F or 170°C degrees.
- Peel the bananas.Cut them into pieces and mash them with a fork in a large mixing bowl.Mash really really.You can use a mixer to make them really smooth and creamy.
- Add the fresh whole eggs or flax or chia eggs to the bowl.
- Add the raw honey or other sweetener of your choice,the milk of your choice and vanilla extract.
- Stir until everything is well combined.
- After that,add the gluten-free or regular rolled oats to the bowl and stir well.
- Leave the batter to chill for about 10 minutes until the oats are soaked.
- Take a muffin tin or pan and place and place a muffin paper cups into each cup.
- Spray the cups with some non-stick cooking spray or grease them with some extra-virgin olive oil or butter to prevent the muffins from sticking.
- Put the muffin tin or pan in the preheated oven and bake the muffins for about 20-25 minutes,until they are golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center of each one comes out clean.
- After baking,remove them from the oven and leave them to cool down.
- After that,serve them and enjoy the sweet taste.
- You can stir in the batter some chopped nuts like almonds or walnuts,raisins,cranberries or unsweetened chocolate chips for better taste.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/