This is one light and super easy recipe for making healthy banana pancakes.These are so sweet and yummy.The combination between these healthy ingredients make the taste awesome.The only thing you need to do is to put all of the ingredients in a blender and make the batter.You will also need a non-stick pan to make these banana pancakes.
If you are looking for gluten-free option, you can also use rice flour instead of plain.This recipe yields about 5 medium size pancakes.They are not high in calories and are perfect option for one healthy and delicious breakfast for one.If you are looking for other healthy and nutrition packed pancakes you can find them here:PROTEIN PANCAKES.Enjoy!
Healthy and sweet banana pancakes.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 72g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 ripe bananas (chopped into pieces)
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plain or whole wheat flour (any other flour will work too)
- 1 whole egg
- sunflower oil or coconut butter to grease the pan
- fruits of your choice (for garnishing)
- First of all is to put the bananas,rolled oats,baking powder,vanilla extract,flour and egg in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until the batter is smooth and homogenized.
- Preheat the pan on medium-high heat and grease it with a little bit of oil or cooking spray.
- After that reduce the heat and pour some of the batter on the pan.Don't poor too much because the pancakes are soft and flipping will be hard.
- After they're golden brown,flip them on the other side cook until they're ready.
- Repeat this process until all the batter is over.
- Serve the pancakes immediately and garnish with fruits like raspberries,blueberries,strawberries,bananas and others.
- Other option for garnishing and topping is one of my favorite which is all natural peanut butter.The taste is amazing when is combined with banana flavor.Also you can use maple syrup,honey,sunflower seed butter and many others healthy topping.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/