NO BAKE SUGAR FREE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
YUMMY,SWEET AND HEALTHY,NO BAKE SUGAR-FREE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
And here is another recipe for healthier dessert.The recipe for no bake and sugar-free healthy blueberry cheesecake.
This cheesecake is absolutely amazing.It is so yummy,creamy and melts in your mouth when you eat it.
The most important of all is that it is sugar-free.And lower in fat and calories.The best choice for one healthy dessert after your lunch or dinner.
It is really easy to prepare and make it.How I wrote above,it is no bake.You only need to wait until chilled and can enjoy it.Really easy,yeah?
This recipe actually contains sugar,but I decided to remove it because I do not like sugary and unhealthy desserts.The sugar in this recipe is substituted with powdered stevia. The stevia is calorie-free sweetener and all natural ingredient.The best alternative to the unhealthy white refined sugar.
Also for more sweetness,this yummy cheesecake contains homemade blueberry jam.I will write how to make it easily at home.This jam is also really fast and easy to make.If you want the easier version of this recipe,you can use the store-bought sugar-free blueberry jam or jelly.But I recommend you to make it at home.In this way you will save some money and the result will be better with homemade jam.The homemade is always healthier than the store-bought.If you do not want to make blueberry jam,you can easily substitute the blueberries with other type of berries.Like strawberries or raspberries.It will be also good and tasty.
This recipe uses fat-free cream cheese and low-fat whipped cream.You can use the low-fat cream cheese also.And if you do not have problems with the fats,you can easily use the regular cream cheese.It is the same for the whipped cream.
For the vegan option of this recipe,you should use vegan cream cheese made of cashews.I will also write the way in which you can make it at home.You can view my recipe for healthy carrot cake .This recipe contains this vegan cream cheese.The result will be also good with this type of “cheese”.
The base of this creamy cheesecake is made of sugar-free digestive biscuits.Feel free to use any other type of sugar-free biscuits or cookies.Or use the regular ones which contain sugar,but in this way the recipe will be not exactly sugar-free.
You will also need some low-fat grass-fed cow butter or melted extra virgin coconut oil to make the base.Instead of low-fat butter,you can use the regular version.I like the low-fat because the final product will be lower in fat.
That is it for this sweet recipe.Want other recipe for yummy and healthy desserts?Check these recipes for sugar-free apple tart with pear jam , healthier cinnabon cinnamon rolls and homemade banana oatmeal muffins . These three recipes are three of my best favorites.They are also healthy,sweet,and so yummy and tasty.You must try them.
I hope that you will like this post and if so,please comment below and share it.Thank you really much for the reading and stopping at my site. Enjoy this healthier blueberry cheesecake and have a good time!
NO BAKE SUGAR-FREE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
YUMMY,CREAMY,SWEET AND HEALTHY NO BAKE SUGAR-FREE CHEESECAKE MADE WITH WITH BLUEBERRIES
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 389
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 45g
Saturated Fat 19g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrates 38g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 cup or 350 grams fat-free cream cheese (or low-fat or regular cream cheese) (softened)
- 1 1/2 cup or 300 low-fat milliliters whipping cream (or regular whipping cream)
- 2 cups or 200 grams fresh or frozen blueberries
- 150 grams sugar-free digestive biscuits (or any other type of biscuits or cookies)
- 1/2 cup or 100 grams melted low-fat grass fed cow butter or melted extra virgin coconut oil
- 50 grams + 2 tablespoons powdered stevia (or other powdered calorie-free sweetener)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar)
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashew nuts (soaked in water for one night)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons raw honey,natural maple syrup or raw agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 pinch Himalayan,sea or table salt
- 1/3 cup melted extra virgin coconut oil
- The first step of making this yummy cheesecake is to take a springform pan and grease with a little bit of oil or butter.Or spray some non-stick cooking spray.
- Take the sugar-free digestive biscuits or other biscuits and put them in a plastic bag or something like.With kitchen hammer or rolling pin,crush them into tiny pieces.
- Place the crushed biscuits in a larger bowl and add the melted butter or coconut oil to them.Mix well.
- Spread the biscuit mixture evenly on the greased springform pan.Press it with other pan or spatula.Place it in the fridge while preparing the cream.
- In other large mixing bowl,add the softened fat-free cream cheese,powdered stevia,grated lemon zest, fresh lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Use a hand mixer and mix everything together very well.Until the mixture is creamy.
- In other mixing bowl,whip the whipping cream and add it to the cream cheese mixture.Mix well again.
- If you want to use the vegan cream cheese you should first drain the soaked cashews.
- After that add all of the ingredients for the "cheese" to a high-speed blender or food processor and bled until the mixture is creamy and homogenized.This is for the vegan cream cheese.
- Remove the springform pan from the fridge.
- With a spoon or spatula scoop out the cream and spread it evenly on the base of biscuits.
- After that,place the cheesecake in the fridge for about 2-4 hours to set.
- In the meantime,prepare the homemade blueberry jam.
- Preheat a pot on a medium-high heat.
- Add the blueberries along with 2 tablespoons of powdered stevia.
- Stir and cook until the mixture is thick enough and has consistency of jam.
- Remove the pot from the heat and leave the jam to cool down completely.
- After the cheesecake is set,remove it from the fridge and remove the pan.
- With a spoon,add the ready blueberry jam on the top of the cheesecake.
- Slice into pieces,serve and enjoy the amazing sweet taste.
- You can store this blueberry cheesecake in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- You also make the jam with strawberries or other berries instead of blueberries.The way is the same.
Adapted from The Healthier Recipes
Adapted from The Healthier Recipes
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/