One of the best recipes for tasty and creamy chicken pasta.This meal is high in lean protein and healthy carbohydrates.It’s full with important vitamins and minerals.It’s the perfect fast and easy choice for one healthy dinner.For this recipe I used grilled and sliced chicken,but any cooked chicken meat will work also well like baked or boiled.The pasta and veggies are tossed in a creamy,delicious sauce.This chicken pasta meal is the perfect family dinner option but you can serve it to a company of other people or guests.
TASTY AND CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 265
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 30g
Saturated Fat 17g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 61g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lb chicken breast (grilled and sliced)
- 3/4 lb broccoli
- 10 ounces linguine pasta
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp cow butter
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Boil the pasta into boiling water with some salt.Add the broccoli florets at the last 4 minutes
- of cooking.
- Reserve a little bit of the pasta water after cooking.
- Melt the butter on a pan on a medium heat.Add the heavy cream,some salt and pepper.Simmer and stir until it's thick and creamy.Remove from the heat and add the lemon zest and stir again.
- Place the cooked pasta and broccoli back into the pot you cooked them.
- Pour the creamy sauce over the pasta and add a little bit of the pasta water if needed.Add the parmesan cheese and stir.Add the sliced chicken and garnish with some chopped parsley and more salt and pepper if you want.
- Serve and enjoy the taste.
- You can also use spaghetti or fusilli pasta instead of linguine.This recipe yield 4 servings.The calories for each serving are 662.The meal is pretty balanced and healthy.Enjoy and have a good time.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/