FLUFFY LOW CARB HEALTHY PANCAKES
THE BEST EVER SWEET,LOW CARB AND HEALTHY , FLUFFY PANCAKES
Today we will talk about these yummy and sweet pancakes.They are actually really healthy and nutritional.You will not believe if I tell you that they are under 250 calories.Yes,the whole stack of these fluffy pancakes is under 250 calories.Absolutely amazing and really healthy.
They are the perfect breakfast option when you want something sweet but without these excess calories,sugars and unhealthy fats.Because they are also sugar,flour and gluten-free.
Everyone will love them after trying and will make them every morning for your breakfast.I promise you.
These sweet pancakes are made with coconut flour.The coconut flour is really healthy,low in carbs and makes that fluffy effect of this sweet pancake stack.It can be replaced with another low carb flour like almond,flax,sesame seeds flour or pumpkin seeds flour.If you use one of these four you will add more protein boost to the pancakes.Especially the pumpkin seeds flour which is one of the highest in protein foods.
But the result will be not so fluffy,but it will be also sweet and tasty.So this is your choice.I think that,if you want fluffy pancakes,use the coconut four.It will add also some tropical taste to the pancakes.
I said that these pancakes are actually sugar-free.They are sweetened with powdered stevia,vanilla extract and a little bit of ground cinnamon powder.The powdered stevia can be replaced with liquid version or any other calorie-free sweetener like sucralose and etc.
The vanilla extract and the ground cinnamon powder are actually optional,but they will add sweeter taste and an amazing flavor to the pancakes.I recommend you to use them if you want an amazing pancakes.
To make this fluffy effect,I made these pancakes with beaten egg whites.For the vegan option of this recipe you can use flax or chia eggs.You can easily make them.Just mix 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds or chia seeds + 3 tablespoons of water.This is equal to one egg.For this recipe you will need three of these eggs,if you use them.
For even more fluffy effect you will need to add a little bit of baking powder or baking soda.This recipe uses baking powder.I think that the baking powder works better than the baking soda.It makes fluffier pancakes. So,I recommend you to use baking powder instead of soda. Trust me.
For toppings,my favorite is the homemade peanut butter , homemade nutella and some fresh fruits like strawberries or other berries or bananas. With these toppings you will make the best ever fluffy and sweet pancake stack. I promise.
That is it for this sweet and healthy recipe.If you like it and want to view another healthy recipe for pancakes,you should check my banana pancakes . These banana pancakes are also really healthy,sweet and yummy and has got almost the same fluffy effect.Try them.
If you like this post,please comment below and share it. Also,subscribe to the blog newsletter to receive new yummy recipes like these fluffy pancakes. Every single day.
Thank you really much for the reading and stopping at my blog. Enjoy and have a good time!
FLUFFY AND LOW CARB PANCAKES
THE BEST EVER FLUFFY AND LOW CARB SWEET SUGAR-FREE PANCAKES
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 9g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 egg whites (or 3 flax or chia eggs) (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia (or any other calorie-free sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (or baking soda)
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut flour (or any other low carb flour like almond,pumpkin,flax or sesame)
- milk to thin out the batter (about 5-6 tablespoons)
- First of all is to beat your egg whites or flax or chia eggs.
- Pour them into large mixing bowl together with the vanilla extract.
- Use a hand mixer to beat them until soft peaks form on the top.
- In another,smaller mixing bowl,combine the coconut or other low carb flour of your choice with the baking powder and powdered stevia.Mix these dry ingredients very well to combine.
- Add the mixed dry ingredients to the beaten egg whites.
- Mix the batter very well until everything is well combined.
- You can leave it to chill for about 5 minutes.
- Maybe,if the batter is too thick you will need some milk or water to thin it.
- Start with just 1 tablespoon and continue until you reach the consistency of basic pancake batter.
- Preheat a non-stick cooking pan or skillet on medium-high heat.
- Grease it with some extra virgin olive oil or melted extra virgin coconut oil.Or butter.You can also spray some non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour some of the pancake batter on the pan or skillet and cook until bubbles form around the edges of the pancakes.About 1 minute.
- Flip them and cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes until they are cooked.
- Repeat this process until all of the batter is used.
- Serve the pancakes immediately after cooking and top them with your favorite toppings.
- The best options for toppings are raw honey,unsweetened natural maple syrup,raw agave nectar,natural peanut butter and fresh sliced fruits like berries or bananas.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/