PROTEIN FRENCH TOAST
TASTY,SWEET AND HEALTHY FRENCH TOAST WITH PROTEIN BOOST
Everyone like french toast.Especially for breakfast.I like too.It is so sweet,yummy,and melting in your mouth when eating.This is one of my favorite breakfasts.I really enjoy it.There are many different recipes and variations of french toast.Some people like to add sugar,butter,oil and other not so healthy ingredients for you.Especially if you are on a diet,these ingredients are not the best.I do not like to use sugar in anything.To substitute it,I am using powdered or liquid stevia. Other alternatives to sugar are the raw honey,natural maple syrup or natural agave nectar.Other people like to make their french toasts with whole eggs,other prefer to use only the egg whites.I like both two.The eggs are one of the best foods on the planet,so you can use whole eggs.And only egg whites,if you want too.
Today I will introduce to the best ever recipe for healthy,sweet and yummy,protein french toast.Yes,protein french toast.I am using only few ingredients and it is really easy and light to prepare and make.It only takes about 10 minutes total of preparing and cooking.Really easy.Everyone can do this thing.For the ingredients,I am using egg whites,but if you want,you can use whole eggs instead.I’m using skimmed milk,but any other milk or plant-based milk like almond or cashew milk will work well too.To sweeten this french toast,I used liquid stevia and a little bit of ground cinnamon powder.About 1/2 teaspoon is enough.And finally to add the protein boost to this healthy breakfast,I am using protein powder.I used whey protein flavor with cookies and cream flavor.But any other flavor like chocolate or vanilla will be good.Or other protein powder like plant-based protein powder or casein will do the work.You just have to mix these ingredients in a bowl or shaker cup,pour the mixture in a plate or bowl,to soak the bread slices and cook them.I am using whole wheat bread because I really like the taste of it.But I think that the plain bread or rye or other type of breads are good choices.
And that is it.Just look how simple is that thing.Simple,but with an amazing sweet taste and flavor.I like this french toast topped with the Homemade Peanut Butter or Homemade Nutella for breakfast.Also good option for topping is the raw honey,sugar-free chocolate sauce,sugar-free jelly or jam or tahini. Or fresh fruits of your choice like berries,oranges,apples,bananas.All of these toppings are awesome.And I promise that you will love them after trying.Just enjoy.If you like recipes like this one,I recommend you to check this out: Avocado Toast With Strawberries and Basil .Please like,comment and share this post if you like it and subscribe to the blog to receive new healthy and yummy recipes like this one.Every single day.Thank you for reading and have a good time!
PROTEIN FRENCH TOAST
HEALTHY,SUGAR FREE FRENCH TOAST WITH PROTEIN BOOST
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 17g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 fresh egg whites (or 1 fresh whole egg)
- 1/4 cup skim cow milk (or plant based milk)
- 1 tablespoon liquid stevia (or powdered stevia)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 scoop whey protein powder (or plant based protein powder)
- 2-3 slices whole wheat bread (or any other type of bread)
- Preheat a non-stick cooking pan on a medium-high heat and spray some non-stick cooking spray or add a little bit of oil or butter.
- In a bowl or shaker cup add all of the ingredients.
- Mix them well.
- Pour the mixture into large bowl or plate.
- Dip each slice of whole wheat bread into the mixture.
- Place the bread slices on the pan and cook them for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- After that,serve on a plate and top with your favorite toppings.
- That is it.
- This recipe serves 1 man.You can double or triple it to serve the whole family.Or your best friends.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/