PEACH AND BLUEBERRY GALETTE
SWEET AND FULL OF TASTE FRENCH GALETTE WITH PEACHES AND BLUEBERRIES
And a little bit of French cuisine.Sweet French cuisine.And this sweet and yummy fruit galette.This type of dessert looks amazing and the taste is actually awesome.It is so sweet and flavorful.You will be amazed after trying it.I promise you.
The galette is french dessert made from pie or tart pastry crust.It is made usually with fruits.Any type of fruits.Apples,pears,plums and many,many others.This type of dessert is really simple and easy to prepare and make.You will not need any pans or special equipment.Just one baking dish or sheet to place it and bake it.Really,really easy.Anyone can do this thing.
In this case,we will use a combination of peaches and blueberries to make this yummy galette. This fruit combination is one of my best favorites.It makes the taste sweet.You can use any other fruit,but I recommend you to use these type of fruits.Trust me,the result will be really good.
The recipe is sugar-free.The sweetness comes from the fruits and a sprinkle of powdered or liquid stevia.You can skip the stevia if you do not like too sweet desserts.Or replace it with raw honey,natural and unsweetened maple syrup or raw agave nectar.This is you choice.
For the crust in this galette.this recipe uses whole wheat pre-made pie pastry crust.You can find this in any grocery store.The whole wheat type is my favorite.I really like it.Make sure to use unsweetened version.And if you can,buy this type which not contain animal ingredients.Because this recipe is also vegan friendly.The only ingredients,should be flour,salt and oil.But if you want gluten-free version of this recipe,you should use gluten-free pastry crust made from other grains which are gluten-free.
You can also buy pastry dough and make it at home.It will be good also.Or use my coconut flour dough for pizza .lt will make good galette I think.
I think that this is everything about this recipe.If you like this type of desserts,you should check my sugar-free apple tart with pear jam . This yummy apple tarts is also made with pre-made store-bought pastry crust.And is also really sweet and tasty.You must try it.
Leave a comment below which of these two desserts you like more.
I hope that you like this post and recipe and will give it a try,and if so,please share it to spread it around the world.In this way you will help me to write more tasty recipes like this galette for you.Every single day.
Thank you really much for the reading and stopping at my website.Enjoy and have good time!
PEACHES AND BLUEBERRIES GALETTE
YUMMY AND SWEET FRENCH DESSERT WITH FRUITS
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 23g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 pre-made store bought and unsweetened whole wheat pastry crust (or other pastry crust which is gluten-free)
- 2-3 medium size fresh peaches (with peel)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered stevia (or any other sweetener of your choice)
- The first step is to prepare the base for this sweet galette.Take you pre-made ready pastry crust and roll it on a flat surface.
- After that,wash and cut your fresh peaches into thin slices.
- Assemble them over the rolled pastry crust,leaving about 2 inches from the edge.(Like in the pictures).You can assemble them into something like pattern.
- Next is to fold the crust over the peaches.Overlap the edges.
- Place the fresh blueberries over the peaches.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of powder stevia on the top.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F or 170°C degrees.
- Place a baking or parchment paper on a baking dish or sheet and grease with some extra virgin olive oil or melted coconut oil.Or spray some non-stick cooking spray to prevent the galette from sticking to the dish.
- Transfer your galette on the baking dish,put it in the oven and bake it for about 30-35 minutes or until it is fully baked and a little bit of crispy.
- After baking,remove from the oven and sprinkle another tablespoon of powdered stevia on the top.
- Cut into pieces,serve and enjoy!
- You can add some ground cinnamon powder after baking for a stronger taste.
- Eat this galette right after it is baked or serve it chilled.You can store it on a room temperature,covered for up to 2 days.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/