Tasty,cold,summer,Spanish soup Gazpacho
Today I will introduce you to the instructions for preparing and making the Spanish summer soup-Gazpacho.Refreshing,tasty and really easy to make.Everyone like it,especially the small kids.This recipe contains only summer ingredients like cucumbers,tomatoes,garlic,onion,peppers and many other healthy and tasty ingredients.
The taste of this soup is like delicious tomato sauce.The basic ingredient is tomatoes.They should be fresh and juicy.You will also need a good and fresh cucumbers for this recipe because if they are not good,the taste will be horrible.For best results use extra virgin olive oil instead of plain olive oil.
If you want to try a real Andalusian delicacy,please follow this healthy and delicious recipe.Other recipe for gazpacho soup you can find here:Gaspacho Soup.Enjoy and have a good time!
Tasty summer soup-Gazpacho
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 37g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 26g
Total Carbohydrates 13g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 kilogram fresh and juicy tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 head medium white onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium cucumber (about 15 cm)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea or table salt
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole wheat bread slice (any type of bread slice will work too)
- Wash carefully the tomatoes.Chop them into pieces.
- Peel the garlic clove.
- Peel the white onion and dice into pieces.
- Wash the green pepper,clean out the from the seeds and cut into pieces.
- Peel the cucumber.
- Soak the bread slice in some water for a while.After that,squeeze the bread slice and set aside.
- In a high speed blender or food processor,put the chopped tomatoes,garlic clove,diced onion,chopped pepper,peeled cucumber and soaked bread slice.
- Add the seasonings and extra virgin olive oil.
- Blend until you have nice,smooth and creamy texture.
- Pour the ready soup into large bowl and refrigerate for a while.
- The colder it is,the better.
- Serve with a drizzle of more extra virgin olive oil on the top and enjoy the Spanish taste.
- You can store this tasty soup in the fridge for up to one week,although I doubt you will be able to keep this taste even for one day.
- Enjoy your meal!
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/