Which is one of the healthiest meals that you can make for you and your family or friends,of course the green salad.The green salad is really rich in important nutrients.The spinach gives you energy,plant based protein and much vitamins and minerals.The avocado is one of the healthiest food on the planet.It has Omega-3 fatty acids which helps you to lose weight.This recipe for green salad is a little bit different from the other types.But it’s really tasty and delicious.It has much flavors.I really like green salad,and after trying this,you will like it also.You can check this:healthy salad if you want. Enjoy and have a good time!
Healthy and full of flavors,green salad with spinach and avocado.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 253
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 30g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 20g
Total Carbohydrates 20g
Dietary Fiber 12g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
For the salad
- 150 gr fresh spinach or baby spinach
- 1 medium size avocado
- 20 gr ground almonds (you can use walnuts,pumpkin seeds or other nuts and seeds of your choice)
- 20 gr capers
For the dressing
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- 7-8 black pepper grains or 1 tsp black pepper powder
- juice from half a lemon
- Wash carefully the spinach.
- Cut it into small pieces.
- Peel the avocado and chop it into cubes.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the salad in a bowl and mix well.
- Put the ingredients for the dressing in a blender or food processor and blend until everything is well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Choose your spinach carefully,because some contains nitrates.If you want to be sure,soak the spinach into water for about 15 min and drain it after that.This green salad recipe is for two peoples.You can double or triple the recipe to make it for your whole family.
- The calories for the whole recipe is 603.Proteins are about 12 grams,carbohydrates are 28 grams and the fats are 64 grams.If you want more protein your salad,add some grated cheese and cooked meat to it (like in the image).
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/