This is one of my favorite recipes for healthy cookies.They are really sweet and delicious.These are made with no butter,refined flour or sugar.And still taste exactly like the traditional cookies which are made with unhealthy ingredients.You can eat them and don’t worry about cheating on your diet because they are diet friendly.You can eat them at mornings for breakfast,as a snack between your meals,before your workout or other activity because they will give you energy and extra boost or just in the moments when you want something sweet.The cookies will stop your cravings for sweet and unhealthy choices because they are high in fibres.What is your favorite recipe for healthy cookies?Leave a comment below and share with the others your opinion.Enjoy and Bon Apettit!
HEALTHY AND SWEET COOKIES
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2337
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 267g
Saturated Fat 27g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 166g
Monounsaturated Fat 59g
Total Carbohydrates 616g
Dietary Fiber 34g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups muesli or oatmeal or barley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 ginger root (peeled and grated)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 anise star (crushed)
- 1/2 cup raisins or cranberries
- 1 large apple (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 large carrot (grated)
- 1 large whole egg
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup walnut oil
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 175C degrees.
- In a large bowl,combine the flour,muesli,baking powder,salt,ground ginger,cinnamon,nutmeg,anise and raisins.
- In other bowl,beat with mixer the egg and oil until the mixture is homogenized.Add the honey and mix again.
- Gradually,add the dry mixture to the wet mixture while stirring.You can mix by hand.
- When everything is combined,add the grated ginger,apple,carrot and walnuts.Stir everything again.
- When the mixture is ready,scoop out some of it with a spoon,place in the greased baking dish and form a cookies.Use a fork to push down each one.
- Bake them for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven,wait for 3-4 min to cool down and use spatula to place the cooked cookies on serving plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Like all cookies,these will be more tasty after they are chilled for a couple hours.Congratulations!You just learned one of the healthiest and sweet ways to make homemade healthy cookies.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/