HOMEMADE LEMONADE WITH MINTY FLAVOR
SWEET AND SUGAR FREE HOMEMADE LEMONADE WITH MINTY FLAVOR
Today I will show you the best ever drink for cooling down at the hot summer months.The homemade lemonade.It is really refreshing,taste amazing and really flavorful.The mint flavor is one actually one of my best favorites.
This sugar-free drink is made really easy.In only about 5 minutes you will have a big glass of cooling down beverage.
It is sugar free.The sweetness comes from the liquid stevia.Which is all-natural and calorie-free sweetener.It made the drink healthier,than the store-bought lemonade which is full with excess white sugars.The stevia can be easily replaced by raw honey,natural unsweetened maple syrup or raw agave nectar.But in this case,the calories in the lemonade will be a little bit higher.
We will use fresh lemons and fresh lemon juice to make that lemon taste.They can be replaced by fresh green limes or other citrus fruits like oranges or grapefruits.But I think that the lemons work the best for this recipe.
For our base of this lemonade we will use sparkling water.I like sparkling water.It is the best choice for recipes like this one.Instead of this type of water you can use just plain water or other type of unsweetened soda.But the sparkling water works best in this case,so use it.
To make that minty flavor,we will soak some fresh mint leaves in the ready lemonade.The mint will make this drink even more refreshing and tasty.For a stronger flavor you can add some fresh basil leaves to the final product.I think that it will be great.But today,we will skip it and use only mint.
Finally to add some cooling effect,we will add a few ice cubes.They are actually optional,but will make that summer taste and flavor.Use them if you want the best lemonade.
I think that this is everything for this easy and sweet summer recipe.If you like ideas like it,you should check my sugar-free watermelon lemonade . This watermelon lemonade is also really refreshing and tasty.You must try it.
Write in the comments which of these two sweet lemonades you like more.
I hope that you will like this post and this sweet recipe and if so,please share it.Also subscribe to my free blog newsletter to receive new tasty recipes like this refreshing homemade lemonade.Every single day.
Thank you really much for the reading and stopping at my blog.Enjoy and have a good time!
HOMEMADE LEMONADE WITH MINTY FLAVOR
SWEET AND REFRESHING SUGAR-FREE HOMEMADE LEMONADE WITH MINT
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 56g
Dietary Fiber 12g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 liter sparkling water (or just plain water or unsweetened soda)
- 2 medium size fresh lemons
- 1 tablespoon liquid stevia (or other sweetener of your choice)
- juice from 3 medium size fresh lemons (or other citrus fruit of your choice)
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves
- 10-12 ice cubes (optional)
- First things first.Pour your sparkling water into large jug or bottle.
- Juice the fresh lemons and add the fresh juice to the jug with water.Stir.
- After that add the tablespoon of liquid stevia.
- Next is to cut the other fresh lemons into quarters and add them to the jug also.Do not peel them.
- Finally,cut the fresh mint leaves and add them together with the ice cubes to the lemonade.
- Stir everything together and enjoy.
- For a better taste,put this lemonade in the fridge for couple hours.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/
Follow me on my social media accounts:
Facebook: The Healthier Recipes
Pinterest: THE HEALTHIER RECIPES
Twitter: The Healthier Recipe
If you want to send me a message about this recipe or other,use this contact form: