Everyone like ice cream.In the summer months,when we rarely want to cook and make cakes or other types of desserts,the ice cream is the most commonly served dessert.
This recipe is an idea for how to make healthy and sweet ice cream at home.The homemade ice cream will be much healthier and tastier than the one in the store.Because it will not contain any excess preservatives and unhealthy ingredients.
Also you can make this homemade ice cream with any type of fruit of your choice.You can make it with blueberries,raspberries,strawberries and other berries.In this recipe I am using banana.The taste with it is awesome.If you want,you can add some unsweetened cocoa powder,peanut or almond butter,instant coffee,vanilla extract and so,so much other sweet things.Feel free to customize this recipe in this way you most like and enjoy it.
I recommend you to try this healthy and sweet ice cream Recipe if you are ice cream fan.Enjoy this healthy sweetness and have a good time.
ICE CREAM RECIPE
HOMEMADE SWEET ICE CREAM
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 120g
Dietary Fiber 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup low fat or fat free Greek or plain yogurt (or any type of yogurt)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen fruits (in this recipe I'm using 1 ripe and frozen banana)
- 1 tablespoon honey,agave nectar or natural maple syrup (or other sweetener of your choice)
- First step for making homemade ice cream is to prepare the ingredients.
- Cut the frozen banana into small pieces.
- Put the chopped banana in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until it's thick and creamy.
- After that add the Greek or plain yogurt to the blender or foods processor and process again until everything is well combined.
- Next is to add the sweetener of your choice(honey,maple syrup or agave nectar).You can also add some sugar free chocolate syrup to the blender.
- Blend well for last time until the mixture is homogenized and smooth.
- You can serve immediately,but for better taste,pour the mixture into serving bowls or cups and freeze for about an hour.
- Stir it every twenty minutes to prevent ice crystals to form.
- Serve and enjoy this sweetness with your friends or family.
- If you don't want to add sweetener,don't add it,but it adds a lot of sweet taste.Try to make it with stevia or sucralose to make it lower in calories and carbohydrates.Garnish with some fresh fruits of your choice like berries.
- This recipe for sweet and homemade ice cream is done.Congratulations!
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/