COLD REFRESHING SUMMER WATERMELON LEMONADE
Enjoy the summer as long as possible!While there is a watermelons,there is a summer!The recipe for watermelon lemonade is so easy.You must include it in the summer menu.
Drinking more fluids is important,especially in the hot months of the summer.More water and more refreshing drinks like this lemonade.But often,most of the store-bought refreshing drinks are full with bad ingredients and preservatives.So it is better to make our refreshing drinks at home.This watermelon lemonade meets all requirements for one healthy lifestyle.Fast,easy,all natural and soooooo refreshing.
This lemonade is a drink that you can consume without measure and in unlimited amounts.Today I will show you this healthy recipe.It is with only few ingredients.To prepare it,you need a high-speed blender or food processor.I am using sparkling water,but you can use just normal water.If you do not want the drink to be sparkling.
And that’s it.Just enjoy and have a good time!If you like to make homemade drinks like this one,you should check this out: Detox Smoothie .This smoothie is the perfect drink before your healthy breakfast.It is yummy and sweet.Enjoy!
YUMMY REFRESHING SUMMER LEMONADE WITH WATERMELON
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 300 grams watermelon (peeled and chopped)
- 1 heaping tablespoon raw honey
- 10 leaves fresh mint or basil
- 1/2 fresh lemon or lime (juiced)
- 1 liter sparkling or normal water
- The first step of making this lemonade is to prepare the watermelon.
- It should be cooled in the fridge.
- Peel and chop it in large pieces.
- Remove the seeds from it.
- Place the pieces in the high speed blender or food processor.
- Add a tablespoon of raw honey,the fresh mint or basil leaves and the juice from the lemon or lime.
- Blend well until the mixture homogenized and slushy.
- Pour the ready mixture into serving cups or glasses.
- Add the sparkling or normal water to each cup and stir.
- Serve and enjoy the refreshing summer taste.
- I think that this lemonade will be good also if you make it with other summer fruits.Like mango or pineapple.Or if you use grapefruit or orange juice instead of lemon or lime.
- For garnishing,use a slice of the other half of lemon or lime.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/