HEALTHY AND TASTY HOMEMADE MAYONNAISE
The mayonnaise is really high in calories,but it is one of the favorite products on the table. Most often you buy it from the store,but you can easily make it at home.
The taste and variations are very different.It’s most often prepared with whole eggs,oil and fresh lemon juice.Some recipes which are typical for Western Europe necessarily include yellow or Dijon mustard for color and specific taste.
Mayonnaise should be stored in refrigerator only for few days because it is homemade and does not contain any preservatives.About 3-4 days.Keep it in closed container like jar.Use only fresh whole eggs for this homemade recipe because if you use old eggs,there is a risk to get sick from salmonella.
Today I will show you a homemade recipe for classic and tasty mayonnaise which is much healthier and tastier from these in the store.This recipe is so simple and easy to prepare and make.You just need blender or food processor to make it.Everyone can do it.
Enjoy and have a good time.When you make this healthy mayonnaise,you should try to make this recipe with it: Stuffed Boiled Eggs .
If you like making homemade sauces like this one,try this homemade recipe for mustard: Homemade Mustard .
TASTY AND HEALTHY,HOMEMADE MAYONNAISE
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1007
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 114g
Saturated Fat 13g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 73g
Monounsaturated Fat 23g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 whole fresh egg
- 8 tablespoons sunflower oil or extra virgin olive oil (or any type of healthy oil)
- 1 pinch of Himalayan,table or sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor.
- You can also use hand blender.Just put the ingredients in a large container or jar and blend.
- Blend everything well on high speed until all of the ingredients are combined.
- The mixture should be fluffy,creamy and homogenized.
- Just about minute to minute and half.
- Pour the ready mayonnaise in a container with lid.
- Serve immediately or store it closed in the refrigerator for up to three to four days.
- And congratulations.You just made your own homemade mayo.Have a good time.
- For a better and specific taste and flavor,add some yellow or dijon mustard to the blender before blending.About 1 tablespoon is enough.Also you can add some seasonings and spices to it like
- black pepper,more salt,red pepper,paprika and more and more.Enjoy!
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/