MULBERRY SMOOTHIE WITH GRANOLA
SWEET AND HEALTHY SUGAR-FREE SMOOTHIE WITH MULBERRY AND GRANOLA
Here is an another recipe for healthy,yummy,creamy and so tasty breakfast.The mulberry smoothie with granola.
This smoothie has got the consistency of a milkshake.It is so thick and so creamy.Almost like a smoothie bowl.Really yummy.You will love it after trying.I promise you.
This sweet thing is made with frozen mulberries,yogurt and a little bit of milk.And a little bit of honey for more sweetness.And finally,it is topped with oatmeal granola for the best taste.
The recipe is really easy and fast to prepare and make.You will need only 5-7 minutes total of preparing the ingredients and making them into this creamy-dreamy smoothie.Perfect for the mornings at which you have to go for work or workout.
The mulberries.You can buy fresh mulberries and freeze them.Or buy frozen.It is really important to use frozen mulberries for this recipe.Because if not,the texture of the smoothie will be not so creamy and thick.The mulberries are really healthy food.They have got big amount of vitamins and minerals in it.They are one of the best fruits for weight loss .You are free to use any other berries in this smoothie.Best choices are blackberries or blueberries. These two are two of the richest in antioxidants foods.
The yogurt. For the yogurt,this recipe uses low-fat Greek yogurt. It has got creamier consistency and is higher in protein. Another good option are the plain yogurt or vanilla flavor yogurt. These will be also good in this case. For the vegan option of this recipe,you should use plant-based yogurt like coconut or soy. Or just coconut cream instead.
The milk.The milk in this recipe is in really small amount. Because we want thick smoothie. Not something like a liquid.So just 3-4 tablespoons.Like the yogurt,you can use any type of milk. Cow,almond,coconut,soy,cashew and etc. All of these are great.
The sweetness.This smoothie is sugar-free. The sweetness comes from the mulberries and a little bit of raw honey. You can substitute the raw honey with natural and unsweetened maple syrup or raw agave nectar. Or powdered or liquid stevia. This is your choice. You can also skip these ingredients if you don’t like too much sweet taste.
The granola is actually optional,but it will add some crunch to the final product and better taste. You can also add more mulberries and fresh mint leaves on the top for garnishing.
This everything for this creamy mulberry smoothie.If you like recipes for smoothies,you must check my banana and spinach smoothie and banana oat smoothie . These two recipes for these delicious smoothies are actually amazing. You must try them.
If you like this post and this recipe,please comment below and share. Also,subscribe to the blog newsletter to receive new healthy recipes like this mulberry smoothie. Everyday.
Thank you really much for the reading and stopping at my website. Enjoy and have a good time!
- 1 cup or 150 grams frozen mulberries (or any other type of berries like blackberries or blueberries)
- 1 cup or 240 grams low-fat Greek yogurt (or other type of yogurt like plain or vanilla) (for the vegan option - soy or coconut yogurt or coconut cream)
- 3-4 tablespoons or 50 milliliters milk (any type - cow,almond,coconut,cashew,soy and etc.)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (or other sweetener of your choice like natural maple syrup,raw agave nectar or stevia) (optional)
- If you use fresh mulberries,place them in plastic bag or container and freeze them for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- You will need high-speed blender for this recipe.
- Measure 1 cup of the frozen mulberries and put them in the blender cup.
- Add the 1 cup of Greek yogurt or other yogurt of your choice to the blender also.
- First,add 2 tablespoons of milk and blend everything well.Until the consistency is thick and creamy.If the consistency is too thick,add an additional 2 tablespoons of milk.
- After that,add your sweetener to the blender and blend again to combine.
- Pour in to large glass or small bowls,top with granola,fresh mulberries and leaves of fresh mint and serve.
- You can add other toppings like chopped nuts or sugar-free chocolate chips to the smoothie.
Reach me on my social media accounts:
Facebook: The Healthier Recipes
Pinterest: THE HEALTHIER RECIPES
Twitter: The Healthier Recipe
If you want to send me a message about this recipe or other,use this contact form: