For many people and chocolate lovers,nutella is the favorite,sweet spread on a slice of bread for breakfast.But in most cases,it’s unhealthy.This recipe for homemade nutella is healthier than the store-bought nuttela. Once you try it,you will love it.
The ingredients for this healthy recipe are all natural.I’m using coconut sugar,which is the better alternative to the white refined sugar,but if you want,use stevia or other sweetener to add sweetness.As a result you will have one sweet and yummy,homemade nutella spread which will be better than the original,unhealthy nutella which is fueled with excess calories,fat and refined sugars.Enjoy it,comment,like,share and subscribe for the blog to receive new healthy recipes every single day.Have a good time.
- 2 cups raw hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 150C degrees.
- Bake the hazelnuts in it for about 13-15 minutes.
- After baking,leave them to cool down,peel and place in a blender.Blend them to make something like a flour.Not too much because they will be like butter.
- After that,add the coconut butter and blend again until you have nice and creamy texture.
- Add the other ingredients and blend for the last time very well.
- Once the nutella is ready,transfer it to a jars and store in the fridge.
- You can serve immediately also.
- For best taste,use this homemade nutella as a spread on a slice of toasted bread or use it to make other healthier desserts without refined sugar.Enjoy the sweet taste!