YUMMY AND CREAMY,HEALTHY BREAKFAST OATMEAL PORRIDGE
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.So you have to eat something that is healthy and in the same so tasty that you will be satisfied.The breakfast is my favorite meal.I really enjoy it.I like to experiment with so many different variations and recipes.In this way I eat something different every single day.And it is not boring.It is really fun,and tasty and sweet.Awesome.And one of my favorite recipes for my healthy breakfast is the oatmeal porridge.So yummy,so creamy,so filling,tasty and full of flavors,and so healthy of course.I usually eat oatmeal almost every day,and every day I cook it in different way.There are so,so,so much recipes for oatmeal porridge.I don’t know the exact number of them.Some of them include fruit in it and are sweet.Others are savory.Some people like to cook the oats with water.Other prefer to cook them with milk.Or milk substitute.When made with milk the oatmeal is creamier and yummier.This meal is amazing because you can add anything that comes to your mind.Unsweetened cocoa powder,all natural peanut butter or almond butter,frozen or fresh berries like raspberries,strawberries,blueberries,banana,cinnamon,sweetener,plain or Greek yogurt,and many,many others different ingredients.I can’t write all of them because the number of them is huge.Some people who are bodybuilders or weightlifters like to add some protein powder to their cooked oatmeal.The protein powder makes the oatmeal creamier,sweeter and with better texture.I like to add protein powder too.You can add too.It will be great,and really tasty.
Today I will share with you one of my favorite recipes for oatmeal porridge.It has many different ingredients and flavors.The PB&J oatmeal.The result is one amazing and healthy meal.It’s really simple and easy to prepare and make.It only takes about 10 minutes of preparing and cooking total.Perfect fast breakfast.You can use the stove top,but I like to use the microwave to cook my oats.It is faster and work well too.For this recipe I am using milk,but If you don’t like milk or don’t want to use it,substitute it with just water.Also I’m using some protein powder to add some more protein boost to the oatmeal and to make it more filling and tastier.Any flavor is good.I’m using vanilla flavor,but the cookies and cream or banana flavor are also good. But you can skip it if you want.And to make the Peanut Butter&Jelly flavor,I am using the Homemade Peanut Butter and some dried cranberries.In the picture,I added some sugar-free strawberry yogurt on the top of the cooked oats for better taste and flavor.And better texture.Another good ingredient to add instead of fresh or frozen fruit is sugar-free jelly or jam.I think that this is it.
Really simple.If you like sweet recipes with oats,you should check this out: Oat Cookies .These healthy and sweet cookies are sugar free.And don’t contain any excess refined flours.You have to try them.They are awesome.If you like this post,please comment below and share.And if you want to receive new yummy recipes like this oatmeal porridge every single day,subscribe to the blog newsletter.Thank you.Enjoy and have a good time.
YUMMY,CREAMY AND PROTEIN OATMEAL PORRIDGE
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 74g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3/4 cup rolled oats (gluten free or regular)
- 1 cup milk of your choice (cow,almond,cashew,coconut and etc.) (or water)
- 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried cranberries (or other fresh or frozen fruits of your choice)
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (or any other flavor or plant based protein)
- 1 tablespoon powdered or liquid stevia to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar free strawberry or other yogurt for topping (optional)
- The first step is to put the rolled oats in a bowl.
- Next is to pour the milk of your choice in the bowl with oats.
- Stir and put the bowl in the microwave for about 2-2:30 minutes.
- After that,stir in the vanilla whey protein powder.
- Add the all natural peanut butter and stevia and stir again.
- Top with the dried of fresh fruits of your choice and yogurt and serve.
- You can double or triple this recipe to serve the whole family with one healthy and full of flavors breakfast.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/