PEANUT BUTTER PIE
TASTY AND SWEET PEANUT BUTTER PIE!
You will be amazed at the unique taste and flavor of this peanut butter pie,considering how easy it’s to prepare and make.If you like peanut butter and bananas,you will love this healthy dessert which is sugar-free.Also it’s gluten free,vegan,no bake with many health benefits.What else can be desired from a peanut butter pie.
Make sure to use all natural peanut butter for this recipe.Not these kinds with added sugar or other types of oil or other.Only natural.The taste will be much better.To sweeten this pie I used maple syrup,but if you don’t have,use honey or agave nectar instead.These will work too.Enjoy,share and comment below what you think about this yummy and sweet peanut butter pie!
If you want to try other type of sweet pies try this one:PUMPKIN PIE
PEANUT BUTTER PIE
Yummy,sweet and healthy peanut butter pie.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 33g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrates 38g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
For the crust
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup or almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour or meal
For the filling
- 2 cups all natural peanut butter (smooth)
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut buter
For the topping
- 1/3 cup roasted and salted peanuts (optional)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- Put baking paper in a circular cake mold or form or other circular dish.
- Add the ingredients for the crust in a blender or food processor and blend to make smooth mixture.
- Place the mixture in the cake mold and push it down with spatula to spread evenly.
- After that,add the ingredients for the filling in the blender and blend again until you have nice and creamy mixture.
- Pour the filling over the crust and put in the freezer for about 4-6 hours.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut butter on the stove or in microwave and sprinkle over the top.
- After this,sprinkle the peanuts over the ready pie.
- Leave the pie on a room temperature for about 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Cut into pieces,serve and enjoy the sweetness.
- You can store this peanut butter pie in the freezer if you don't eat it at once.It's very sweet and yummy and everyone will love it.You can sprinkle with caramel sauce if you want too.You can also skip the peanuts if you don't like them.Have a good time!
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/