HOMEMADE,TASTY PESTO GENOVESE
Whether because they are easy to prepare and make or because they are so tasty,the Italian dishes are favorite all over the world.The Italian cuisine has become an universal.And when we are in an unfamiliar place,where dishes look suspicious,we always go for a slice of pizza.Or serving of pasta.One of the most popular representatives of the Italian cuisine,along with the salad Caprese and Spaghetti Bolognese,is the basil sauce-Pesto.
The pesto is great because you can use it in anything.To season and garnish different types of salads.To add it to you cooked pasta and many,many other delicious ways.You can find it in any grocery store.But it is better to make it at home.In this way,the pesto will be healthier and tastier.Also it will be more flavorful.
I will show you today,one so,so delicious and yummy recipe for homemade classic Pesto Genovese.By Italian classic recipe.Just look at it and enjoy.And when you make it,I recommend to try this yummy recipe with chicken and pesto: Genovese Chicken .If you love homemade sauces like this,you should try these: Alfredo Sauce , Pumpkin Sauce and Marinara Sauce .
HOMEMADE PESTO GENOVESE
YUMMY AND CREAMY HOMEMADE PESTO GENOVESE
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 724
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 83g
Saturated Fat 13g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 11g
Monounsaturated Fat 56g
Total Carbohydrates 15g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 handfuls fresh basil
- 50 grams raw cedar nuts
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Some people prefer to mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and mash them by hand.
- But the easier way is to put them in a high speed blender or food processor and process until everything is well combined.
- Just chop the garlic cloves before adding them to the blender or food processor.
- So,fist of all,add all of the ingredients without grated parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil to high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend well until the mixture is homogenized.
- After that,stir in the grated parmesan cheese.
- And finally pour the extra virgin olive oil while stirring by hand.
- And that's it.You just made your own classic Pesto Genovese.
- Serve this pesto immediately or store it in closed container like jar in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/