PIZZA WITH HAM,CORN AND CHEESE
TASTY AND HEALTHY PIZZA WITH THE BEST TOPPINGS EVER
Let talk about the Italian cuisine and kitchen.The dishes from this cuisine are amazing.Especially the pasta,tiramisu and many,many others delicious dishes.Everyone love them.They have got so much different tastes and flavors.Made with only tasty ingredients,seasonings and spices.
Some of them are sweet,others are savory.But all of them are awesome and tasty.One of these favorite,which is favorite of all over the whole world is the pizza. Yummy!
This dish is actually one the best and tastiest Italian dishes ever.And my favorite too.And yours,I think.Everyone know the it.Everyone around the world eat pizza.Pizza is eaten every day,on the planet.There are much,much recipes and variations for it.I don’t know the exact number of them.It’s really big.Some of the most famous recipes are the classic Margarita,the tasty Capricciosa and the cheese Quattro Formaggi. And many,many others different types.I like them all,because all of them have an amazing taste and flavor.
I actually don’t tried all of them,but these which I tried are awesome.I also like to experiment with this Italian dish.It’s customizable and everyone can make it in the way which is the best and tastiest for him.I like to add different toppings like spinach,mushrooms,pepperoni,cooked chicken breast,marinara sauce instead of plain tomato sauce,pesto Genovese , black or green olives and so much other delicious ingredients.
Also I like to use different seasonings and spices.Some of my favorite are dried basil,dried oregano,paprika powder,chili powder,seasoned salt and hot pepper powder because I really like spicy foods.You garnish the pizza with some sauces like homemade mayonnaise ,chili sauce,ketchup or homemade mustard .It will be really creamy and saucy.
Today I will show you one of my best and favorite recipes for tasty Italian pizza.It’s made with my homemade piza dough ,chicken ham,canned unsweetened corn and shaved low-fat mozzarella cheese on the top.
I really like the homemade dough,because it is made with coconut flour and is lower in carbohydrates,but I think that the ready whole wheat pizza dough will work well too for this recipe.I’m using tomato sauce,but I also like to use tomato paste or marinara sauce.They are also so tasty.For the ham,I prefer the chicken one because it’s lower in fats,but if you don’t have problems with fats,use any other ham like pork and beef.Or turkey which is also lower in fats.I’m using caned corn because it’s faster.Another good option is to use frozen corn,but you have to cook it before putting it on the pizza.And finally for the cheese,you can use any type of cheese which you like and enjoy the best.Best choices are grated parmesan cheese,grated cheddar cheese,mozzarella,brie and blue cheese.
These are some of my favorites but for this recipe I’m using shaved low-fat mozzarella cheese.Fat free or regular mozzarella will work too.I think that this is enough for this recipe.Really simple and easy.And fast.You can make it really fast.It only takes about 30 minutes total.Of preparing and cooking.Perfect choice for one family lunch or dinner.Or party with your best friends.If you like homemade recipes for pizza like this one in this post,you should check this recipe for low carb piza. This recipe is the tastiest breakfast option for one.It is also tasty and full of flavors.I hope that you like this post,and if so,please comment and share it.Also subscribe to the blog newsletter to receive new tasty recipes like this yummy dish.Every day.Thank you!Enjoy and have a good time!
PIZZA WITH HAM,CORN AND CHEESE
YUMMY,HEALTHY AND TASTY PIZZA WITH THE BEST TOPPINGS
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 204
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 23g
Saturated Fat 12g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 45g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- the homemade pizza dough in my blog or ready store bought whole wheat pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce (or tomato paste or marinara sauce)
- 100 grams canned low sodium sweet corn (or frozen and cooked corn)
- 2-3 big slices chicken ham (or turkey,pork or beef ham)
- 100 grams shaved low-fat mozzarella cheese (or any other type of cheese) (low-fat,fat-free or regular)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cut parsley or cilantro for topping (optional)
- If you use store bough pizza dough,roll it into 12 inch circle and place it in greased circular baking dish.
- After that,spread evenly the tomato sauce or paste over the dough.Leave about 1 centimeter around the edge of the pizza dough.
- Next is to sprinkle the canned or frozen and cooked corn over the top.
- Cut the ham of your choice in medium pieces and add top the pizza with them.
- Shave the low fat or fat free mozzarella cheese and sprinkle it over the top.You can grate it if you want too.
- Optional step is to add some fresh cut parsley or cilantro on the top of the pizza for some more taste and flavor.
- Preheat the oven 220°C degrees.
- Put the pizza in the oven.
- Bake it for about 8-10 minutes,until the cheese is melted and the pizza is cooked.
- That's it.You made it.Now enjoy your own healthy homemade Italian meal,with your friends of family.
- After baking,serve this pizza immediately.The taste is better when it is warm.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/