STRAWBERRY ICE POPSICLES
THE BEST SWEET TREAT-ICE POPSICLES
These sweet and tasty fruit popsicles are the best and healthy dessert for everyone.Especially for the small kids.They love them.They are made really easy and simple.One of the simplest recipe exactly.You will see how to make them with just 4 four ingredients.Anyone can make them.
These yummy strawberry popsicles are sugar-free.They are sweetened with all natural and unsweetened maple syrup.It can be replaces by raw honey or raw agave nectar.Or powdered or liquid stevia for a lower calorie dessert.You can also skip these ingredients because the strawberries in the recipe will add enough sweet taste.They need to be frozen.Buy pre-frozen fruits at the most grocery stores,or buy fresh and freeze them at home for at least 2 hours.
The fruits in this treat are strawberries.Any other berry or fruit is good too for this recipe.You can make it with anything.Like raspberries,blueberries,kiwis,watermelon,honeydew melon,mango and many,many others.Use any fruit which you like and enjoy the best.
For additional sweetness,we will add a little bit of fruit juice.It can be fresh or store-bought.Just need to be sugar-free.Only fruit content.The flavor of the juice is optional.In this case we will use store-bought sugar-free apple juice,but the orange or pineapple juice work very well.
You will need ice popsicle molds to make these.You can find them at the most local shops.Or just use plastic cups and pop sticks.In this recipe we will use ice popsicle molds.
Also,you will need a high-speed blender or food processor to blend all of these sweet ingredients into homogenized mixture.
This recipe takes about 10 minutes total of preparing the products and make them into popsicles. Really,really easy,right?
I think that this is everything for this recipe.If you like similar recipes,you should check my sugar-free homemade ice cream and sugar-free strawberry banana frozen yogurt . These two yummy recipes for sweet desserts are actually two of my best favorite healthier treats.You must try them.
I hope that you like this post and this recipe and if so,please comment below and share it to spread my recipes around the world.In this way you are helping me to write more healthy recipes for you.
Also subscribe to my free blog newsletter to receive new tasty recipes like these yummy strawberry popsicles. Every single day.
Thank you really much for the reading and stopping at my site.Enjoy and have a good time!
STRAWBERRY ICE POPSICLES
SWEET AND TASTY FROZEN TREAT FOR THE SMALL KIDS
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups or 200 grams frozen strawberries (or any other fruit,which you like)
- 1/4 cup or 60 milliliters store-bought sugar-free apple juice (or any other fruit juice)
- 2 tablespoons all natural unsweetened maple syryp (or raw honey,raw agave nectar or stevia) (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- If you use fresh strawberries,you must freeze them in the freezer for at least 2 hours or completely frozen.
- Next is to put all of the ingredients into your high-speed blender or food processor .
- Blend everything together very well until the mixture is homogenized.
- After that,pour the mixture into you ice popsicle molds or plastic cups and insert pop sticks in it.
- Place the popsicles in the freezer and freeze them until they are completely frozen.
- Remove from the fridge and serve them immediately.
- These can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/
Follow me on my social media accounts:
Facebook: The Healthier Recipes
Pinterest: THE HEALTHIER RECIPES
Twitter: The Healthier Recipe
If you want to send me a message about this recipe or other,use this contact form: