RAW WINTER PUMPKIN SOUP
We are still in the pumpkin season and can be found in the market.Last week,among other healthy and tasty recipes, I decided make a raw healthy pumpkin soup.It became extremely successful and nutritious and tasted like cooked soup.If you want even more nutritious soup,add some whole wheat bread croutons to it.I made it with warm water and warming spices because I needed to get warm.This recipe is easy because you don’t need too much ingredients to make.It’s really simple and fast.Perfect choice for one fast meal for your family dinner or lunch.
The taste is really good and flavorful.In this recipe I used frozen corn but you can use canned instead.For the seasonings and spices I used Himalayan salt and curry powder.These seasonings make the taste a little bit specific but really delicious.You can add some ground nutmeg,garlic powder,onion powder,paprika,chili powder and many others.The result will be awesome.You will have one healthy,tasty and full of flavors pumpkin soup.Enjoy and have a good time.I recommend you to try these recipes if you are soup fan: Mushroom Cream Soup , Carrot Cream Soup and Pumpkin Cream Soup.
RAW AND HEALTHY PUMPKIN SOUP
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 49g
Dietary Fiber 16g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup raw pumpkin (peeled and chopped into cubes)
- 1/2 cup frozen or canned sweet corn
- 1/2 fresh avocado
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small piece fresh ginger root
- Himalayan salt to taste (sea or table salt will work too)
- curry powder to taste
- Wash the pumpkin.
- Put all of the ingredients without avocado in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until everything is well blended.
- Peel and cut the avocado.
- After that,add it to the blender and blend again until you have thick and creamy consistency.
- Serve the ready soup immediately in a serving bowl.
- And enjoy the taste of this healthy,fast and easy soup for one.
- This recipe yields 1 serving,but you can double or triple it to serve the whole family for one healthy,tasty and fast lunch or dinner.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/