BANANA OAT SMOOTHIE
YUMMY AND SWEET BANANA OAT BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
Are you busy at your morning?And do not have much time to prepare and cook breakfast for yourself?If so,this recipe is for you.You will love it.Because it will save your time in the mornings.When you have to go for work or something like this.This banana oat smoothie is your perfect choice for one healthy,sweet,yummy and full of flavors breakfast “on the go”.You can take it with you while you аre going to working or training.Really cool.
There are many variations and ways to make this smoothie.Some people like to add more fresh fruits to it.Like strawberries,blueberries,raspberries and other berries.Or dried fruits like raisins.Other people prefer it with homemade peanut butter to make the banana peanut butter flavor.Others like to add some unsweetened dark or regular cocoa powder or chocolate chips for the banana chocolate flavor.And much,much more different ways for making this amazing and delicious breakfast smoothie.Today I will show you one of these ways.Which is my favorite exactly.The banana oat smoothie.It is so,so,so creamy and yummy and has got an amazing taste and flavor.I really enjoy it for breakfast.It is one of the simplest smoothies that you can make.With only three ingredients,this smoothie is the easiest and fastest to make ever.It only takes about 5-7 minutes total of preparing an making.The perfect option for busy mornings.
I prefer to use ripe bananas for this recipe because they are sweeter than the fresh ones.And the better option is to freeze them for overnight.In this way they will make the smoothie creamier and tastier.And make better and thick texture.Like a sweet milkshake. Yum!For the oats,I am using gluten-free fine rolled oats,because I like them more,but the regular rolled oats work also really good for this recipe.The final ingredient,which is the milk,I like to use regular low-fat cow milk.But any other milk or milk substitute is perfect for this recipe.You can use almond milk,cashew milk,coconut milk or others.For blending all of these ingredients together,you will also need high-speed blender.I’m using the Nutribullet. It is really powerful and make the smoothie really smooth and creamy.That is it.One optional ingredient for more sweetness to this smoothie is the raw honey and natural maple syrup.Or natural agave nectar and powdered or liquid stevia. Add these if you like the smoothie sweeter.If not,stick to the regular three ingredients.
I promise that,you will make this smoothie every morning after trying it.You will be amazed of the sweet taste.I think that this is everything for this recipe.Really simple and easy,right?If you like homemade beverages like this one,I recommend you to try this recipe for watermelon lemonade .This thing is the perfect way too cool down in the hot summer months.Really refreshing and tasty drink for you.If you like this post,please comment and share it.Also if you want to receive new yummy recipes like this one in this post,subscribe to the blog newsletter,and be the first to know when new recipe is published.Thank you in advance!Enjoy and have a good time!
BANANA OAT SMOOTHIE
YUMMY,CREAMY AND HEALTHY BREAKFAST BANANA OAT SMOOTHIE
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 107g
Dietary Fiber 12g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 large or 2 small ripe bananas (frozen)
- 1 cup or 80 grams gluten free fine rolled oats (or regular oats)
- 1 cup low fat or fat free cow milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of your choice (optional) (raw honey,natural maple syrup or natural agave nectar)
- The first step is to peel and chop the banana into pieces.Place it in a plastic bag and put the bag in the freezer for overnight.
- In the morning remove the frozen banana from the freezer and place it in a blender.
- After that,add the gluten free or regular rolled oats to the blender.
- Pour the cup of cow milk or milk of choice in the blender.
- Blend everything together for about 1-2 minutes until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Pour into large cup or glass and enjoy!
- And that's it.You just made your own breakfast on the go.
- If you use sweetener,add it before blending the smoothie.
- You can take this smoothie with you in the car or in the train while going for work and consume it while you are on the way.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/