STRAWBERRY BANANA FROZEN YOGURT
SWEET AND HEALTHY,SUGAR-FREE STRAWBERRY BANANA FROZEN YOGURT
Everyone love ice cream and frozen yogurt. Especially the small kids. I love too. It has an amazing sweet and creamy taste. And it is so yummy. There are very much different variations and flavors of this sweet dessert. Some of them are fruit based. Other are with chocolate,peanut butter,caramel,coffee and many,many other types. All of these are really yummy and sweet.
But in the most cases,these sweet and creamy desserts are unhealthy. Most of them are made with excess white refined sugar,or butter or margarine which adds unhealthy saturated and trans fats. These bad ingredients are not good for your health.
For this reason,I decided to make homemade healthier version of this dessert which everyone love and enjoy.
It is made only with healthy ingredients. Sugar and fat-free,this yummy frozen yogurt is your best choice for the moments when you want something sweet,but without these excess calories and bad ingredients.
This creamy homemade frozen yogurt is sweetened with fruits. Strawberries and bananas. This combination is one of the best combinations ever. Especially in frozen yogurt. You can use any other fruit combination to make this desserts to fit into your preferences. Good choices are strawberries and kiwis,pineapple and mango,mixed berries and many,many others. But I think that the strawberry and banana is the best in this case.
For more sweetness you can add some raw honey,natural and unsweetened maple syrup or raw agave nectar. These three ingredients will add more sweet taste to the final product. But it is enough sweet,so you can skip them.
Make sure that you use frozen fruits. You can buy fresh strawberries,wash them,cut them into halves and freeze them for at least 2 hours. The bananas in this recipe are ripe. They are sweeter than the fresh ones. Like the strawberries,peel and cut bananas into pieces,put them in a plastic bag or something like that and put in the freezer,until completely frozen. The frozen fruits will make that creamy and yummy texture of this healthy frozen yogurt.
For the yogurt,you can use any type. Like plain,Greek,vanilla and others.I think that the unsweetened fat-free Greek yogurt is the best. It is creamier and higher in protein. And has got better taste. For the vegan option,you have to use soy or coconut yogurt instead. Or any other plant-based yogurt.
If you want more taste and flavor to the final product,you can add some of my homemade peanut butter or homemade nutella . These two will make the taste even better.
That is it for this yummy and sweet frozen yogurt. If you like recipes like for homemade ice cream,you should check my homemade ice cream . This ice cream is also sugar-free,healthy and yummy.
I hope that you will like this post and this sweet recipe and if so,please comment and share it. Subscribe to my blog newsletter to receive new healthier recipes like this strawberry banana frozen yogurt. Every single day.
Thank you really much for the reading and stopping at my website.Enjoy and have a good time!
STRAWBERRY BANANA FROZEN YOGURT
YUMMY,CREAMY,SWEET,HEALTHY SUGAR-FREE STRAWBERRY BANANA FROZEN YOGURT
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 67g
Dietary Fiber 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup strawberries (halved and frozen)
- 1 large or 2 smaller size ripe bananas (peeled and frozen)
- 1/2 cup fat-free unsweetened Greek yogurt (or any other type of yogurt like plain,vanilla,soy,coconut and etc.)
- The first step is to prepare your ingredients.
- Wash and cut your strawberries into halves.
- Freeze them for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Do the same with the ripe bananas.
- After that,place the frozen strawberries and bananas into high-speed blender or food processor.
- Add the fat-free Greek yogurt or other yogurt of your choice.
- Process until everything is well combined.The mixture should be thick and creamy.About 2 minutes are enough.
- After that,serve immediately or put in the freezer for about 20 minutes if you want thicker frozen yogurt.
- That is it.Just enjoy.
- You can add some raw honey or other sweetener if you want sweeter taste.
- Also you can add your favorite toppings like chocolate or caramel sauce on the top of the final product.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/