AVOCADO AND POACHED EGG TOAST
TASTY AND YUMMY TOAST WITH AVOCADO AND DELICIOUS POACHED EGG
Today we will talk about this healthy and so delicious breakfast.The toast with avocado and poached egg.
One of the best toasts I have ever tasted.So yummy,so tasty and so flavorful,this toast is absolutely amazing.He is one of the best healthy breakfast option.Really easy and fast to prepare and make.Great for busy people,like me.
The feeling of melting egg yolk in your mouth while eating is great.Especially when combined with the creaminess of the ripe avocado.The greatest combination of all time.
This recipe is really simple.You just only need three ingredients.Bread,avocado and eggs.This is.But it is with an awesome taste.I promise that you and everyone around you will love this yummy toast after trying it.
The bread.The bread in this recipe is rye bread.Actually,my best favorite is the whole wheat bread,but today I decided to make a little bit of a change.And to use rye bread instead of whole wheat.The rye type of bread has got stronger taste and flavor and for that reason I decided to use it.You are free to use any other type of bread like plain,Ezekiel,wheat,corn and etc.With all of these types of bread,the result will be cool.
The avocado.The avocado is one of the best super foods on the planet.It contains healthy fats like Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which are good for your health,skin,hair,nail and many,many others.It also has got many other health benefits.Make sure that you will use ripe avocados for this recipe.They have got better taste and add better texture and yumminess to the final product.You can use the fresh kind,but the taste of the toast will be a little bit different.So,I recommend you to use ripe avocados.
The eggs.The eggs need to be fresh whole eggs.The most important is fresh.Because if you not use fresh eggs,but old,you are risking to get sick from salmonella.This disease is really dangerous.So make sure that you will use fresh eggs.Cage-free if it is possible.
To make the eggs poached,you just need to preheat a pot with water in it and to crack the eggs into the hot water.Before putting them into the pot,you must stir the water to make a whirpool. In this way,you will prevent the eggs from spreading in the water.Another useful tip for making poached eggs is to put them into small bowls or cups and put them directly into the water.This way will make perfect sized poached eggs.This recipe uses this way.And I recommend you to use it also.
Finally for the best taste,you have to sprinkle some Himalayan or other type of salt and some black pepper powder on the top of each toast.Any other seasoning and spice is welcome.Feel free to use any seasonings which you like and enjoy the best.Serve with some red hot chili peppers if you want more spicy taste.I really like spicy foods.
This everything for this yummy recipe.If you like toast for breakfast you should check my sugar-free protein french toasts and avocado toasts with basil and strawberries . You must try these. They are also really yummy and healthy.Especially the french toasts .
If you like this post and this tasty recipe for this yummy toast,please comment below and share it. Also subscribe to the blog newsletter to receive new healthier recipes like this one. Every single day.
Thank you really much for the reading and viewing my website.Enjoy and have a good time!
AVOCADO POACHED EGG TOAST
YUMMY,TASTY AND FLAVORFUL HEALTHY TOAST WITH AVOCADO AND POACHED EGGS
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 slices rye bread (or any other type of bread like whole wheat,plain,what,Ezekiel and etc.)
- 2 fresh whole eggs (cage-free if possible)
- 1/2 ripe avocado (or fresh avocado)
- Himalayan,sea or table salt to taste
- black pepper powder to taste
- The first step is to preheat a medium size pot with water in it on a high heat.
- Sprinkle some salt in the water and stir.
- Wait until the water is hot enough.
- Take your eggs and crack them into small bowls or cups.
- Place these bowls directly into the pot with hot water.
- Wait until the eggs are fully poached.About 2-3 minutes.
- Another way is to create a whirpool with as spoon in the water and to crack the eggs directly into the pot.But the first way is better.
- After the eggs are cooked,remove them from the pot and set aside.
- Peel and dice the ripe avocado into thin slices.
- Take your rye bread slices and place the sliced avocado pieces on them.
- After that place the poached eggs on the avocado slices.
- Finally,sprinkle with some salt and black pepper powder for better taste.Or any other seasoning and spice like paprika,curry,cumin and etc.
- Serve more veggies or eat just like that and enjoy.
- If you do not want to use poached eggs,you can boiled or fried eggs instead.But the poached work the best in this case.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/
Follow me on my social media accounts:
Facebook: The Healthier Recipes
Pinterest: THE HEALTHIER RECIPES