RASPBERRY AND CHOCOLATE COOKIE TRIFLE
THE EASIEST AND TASTIEST TRIFLE WITH RASPBERRIES AND CHOCOLATE COOKIES
Today,I will show you the best tasting dessert-raspberry and chocolate trifle.This thing is absolutely amazing and taste awesome.
It is actually the easiest dessert that you can make,I think.With only three ingredients,this recipe can be done from anyone.
It is also really simple and really fast.You can make it in under 10 minutes.The perfect option for fast dessert,if you expecting guest or friends for your party or dinner.Really cool,yeah?
These three ingredients are just yogurt,chocolate cookie and fresh berries.In this case,raspberries.
The yogurt in this recipe is vanilla Greek yogurt.It adds sweeter taste and creamier texture.Also,the Greek type of yogurt is higher in protein than the plain.But,if you do not have Greek or do not want to use it,feel free to use plain or any other type of yogurt that you want or have.For the vegan alternative of this yummy dessert,you should choose plant-based yogurt like coconut or soy yogurt.Another good option for vegans is the coconut cream.If you use it,the result will be even creamier and yummier.
The chocolate cookies which are used in this recipe are sugar-free soft baked cookies.They can be substituted for other type of cookies or biscuits.Like vanilla cookies or my sugar-free oatmeal cookies.I prefer the soft baked cookies because I usually do not like crumbly foods.If you do not want to use soft baked cookies,you have to dip them in a little bit of milk or something like to soften them.
For the berries,this sweet recipe uses raspberries.Other healthy and tasty options are the strawberries,blueberries,blackberries and many,many other types of berries.But the combination between raspberries and chocolate is great.I think that this trifle will be also good with some ripe sliced bananas instead of berries.You are free to use what you like and enjoy the best.
Finally for garnishing,you can add some fresh mint leaves for a stronger taste and flavor.You can also drizzle a little bit of raw honey,natural maple syrup or raw agave nectar on the top ,if you want sweeter taste.
This is everything for this recipe,I think. You can check my no bake sugar-free blueberry cheesecake , fluffy low carb pancakes and strawberry and banana frozen yogurt if you like homemade recipes for healthy desserts. These three are my best favorites. They are so tasty and really yummy. Try them.
If you like this post and this recipe,please comment below and share it. Subscribe for my free blog newsletter to receive new tasty recipes like this sweet trifle. Every single day.
Thank you really much for the reading and stopping at my blog. Enjoy and have a good time!
- 1 cup or 240 grams vanilla Greek yogurt (or any other type of yogurt) (for the vegan option - coconut or soy yogurt or coconut cream)
- 4 soft baked chocolate cookies (or other type of cookies or biscuits)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (or other berries of your choice)
- You will need cups or large glasses for this recipe.
- Take 4 cups or glasses.
- Add about 4-5 tablespoons of vanilla Greek yogurt to each cup or glass.
- After that,pour a little bit of milk or plant-based milk in a small bowl.
- Dip each of the chocolate cookies into the milk.
- With your hands,crumble the cookies and add them to the cups or glasses.One cookie per cup.
- Finally,sprinkle the fresh raspberries or other berry of your choice on the top and garnish with some fresh mint leaves.
- Serve and enjoy the amazing taste of this yummy trifle.
- You can add some sweetener on the top of each trifle,if you like sweeter taste.
Facebook: The Healthier Recipes
Pinterest: THE HEALTHIER RECIPES
Twitter: The Healthier Recipe
If you want to send me a message about this recipe or other,use this contact form: