Are you expecting guests for your birthday or something like that?And do not know what to prepare or cook for them?If so,this yummy recipe for chocolate truffle is right for you.
Instead of buying the unhealthy and full with refined excess sugars and saturated fats truffles from the store,you can make these healthy and yummy balls.They are your perfect choice in this case.Today I will show you this so delicious and sweet recipe for them.It is made only with natural ingredients and it is no bake.You will need only three ingredients.Just some type of dried fruit,nuts of your choice and unsweetened cocoa powder.For the dried fruits I am using dates because actually they are my favorite.They are really sweet and full with many health benefits.For the nuts in this recipe,I am using walnuts.But any other type of nuts will work well too.Like almonds,cashews,hazelnuts,peanuts,pecans and many,many others.All type of nuts are healthy and tasty.I think that if you use hazelnuts,the balls will taste like nutella. But I don’t know exactly.I did not tried this.And for the cocoa powder,good option is the dark unsweetened cocoa powder,but the regular one is perfect option.
One optional ingredient is the extra virgin coconut butter.It will add some more creaminess and more healthy fats to the truffle.The recipe is vegan friendly and sugar free.The sweetness comes from the dates.It is good for the children who eat a lot of sweet and unhealthy foods.It has a good effect on the digestive system.And it only takes about 10 minutes total of preparing the ingredients and make them into truffle.
These ingredients are full with antioxidants,vitamins and minerals.The dates contain a lot of vitamin A and B 6,magnesium and other minerals.With only 10 dates per day,you can achieve your daily recommendation for Iron.The unsweetened cocoa powder is also rich in magnesium and other antioxidants.And the walnuts or other type of nuts will give us healthy,unsaturated fats which helps us for the bones and hair.And that is it for this tasty recipe.Really easy and yummy,right?I hope that you like it and try it.
If you like recipes for homemade sweet balls,you should check my recipes in the blog for sweet walnut balls , energy balls and no bake energy balls .These recipes will give you some energy boost to finish your day.Other recipe for chocolate truffle you can find in this blog at this link for chocolate truffles .If you like this yummy recipe,please comment and share this post.Also subscribe to the blog newsletter to receive new tasty and healthy recipe every single day by e-mail.Thank you for reading.Enjoy and have a good time!
YUMMY,VEGAN AND SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE RECIPE
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 12-15 dates (pitted)
- 100-120 grams raw unsalted walnuts (or any other type of nuts)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder+additional 2 tablespoons for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon melted extra virgin coconut butter or oil (optional)
- You will need high speed blender of food processor to make these yummy balls.
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Put the all in the blender or food processor.
- Blend everything well until you have sticky paste.
- Put the ready paste in the fridge for about 10 minutes to chill.
- After 10 minutes,remove from the fridge and start forming a balls form the paste.
- You can make about 10-12 balls from this mixture.
- After you are done with them dip the into cocoa powder to garnish.
- Serve them immediately or put in the fridge and serve chilled.
- You can use mix of unsweetened cocoa powder and ground cinnamon powder for garnishing.It will be really good.
- You will not buy store bought truffles anymore after trying these.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/