VEGAN BROWNIES WITH WALNUTS
SWEET AND YUMMY VEGAN BROWNIES WITH WALNUTS
And here is the classic dessert – Brownie. This yummy and sweet treat is one of my best favorites. Of all time. It so,so tasty. And so flavorful.The best dessert ever.
Also,it is not hard to make it.It is really easy and simple. And fast.In under 40 minutes,you will have one yummy,sweet and the most important-healthier dessert.
In this case,these brownies are vegan-friendly,gluten-free and sugar-free.
They are made with combination of corn and rice flour. They are much healthier than the refined white flour. If you do not have problems with the gluten in the foods,you can easily use whole wheat flour or any other flour. Another good options are the coconut or almond flour. If,you use them,the final product will be lower in carbohydrates,but higher in fats. And for this recipe,we will use gluten-free flours.
Instead of eggs,this recipe uses flax eggs. They are made really easy and simple. To make one flax egg you will need 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds and 3 tablespoons of water. Mix them,leave for about 10 minutes to incorporate and you have vegan “egg”. You can use chia eggs also.The way of making is the same.
The butter is replaced with extra-virgin coconut butter. You can use any other plant-based butter like soy. This is your choice.
For sweetness,we will use some powdered stevia. It is optional,but will add sweeter taste to the brownies. You can skip it,if you want. The final product will be enough sweet,because we will use chocolate.
To make that chocolaty taste,we will use sugar-free dark chocolate bar and a little bit of unsweetened cocoa powder. The chocolate bar can be replaced with any other type of unsweetened chocolate bar. Like milk chocolate and etc.When buying it,read the ingredients. They need to be only plant-based. This is vegan recipe .For the cocoa,the regular type will also work.
To make these vegan brownies a little bit fluffy,we will add some baking powder in the batter. You can add some baking soda,instead.
The milk in this recipe is vanilla almond milk,but the rice,coconut,soy,cashew or any other plant-based milk will work good too.
Finally,for a better taste,this recipe uses vanilla extract and some crushed walnuts in the batter. They are actually optional,but I recommend you to use them. Trust me,they will make much better taste and flavor.
This everything for this sweet recipe. If you like sweet homemade desserts,you should check my raspberry and chocolate cookie trifle , no bake sugar-free blueberry cheesecake and strawberry and banana frozen yogurt . These 3 recipes are in the list of my favorite desserts. You must try them.
If you like this recipe,please comments this post below and share it. Subscribe to my free blog newsletter to receive new healthier recipes like these yummy vegan brownies. Every single day.
Thank you really much for the reading and stopping at my blog. Enjoy and have a good time!
VEGAN BROWNIES WITH WALNUTS
YUMMY,SWEET AND HEALTHIER VEGAN BROWNIES
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1309
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 155g
Saturated Fat 93g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 37g
Monounsaturated Fat 15g
Total Carbohydrates 215g
Dietary Fiber 27g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 cup or 100 grams extra-virgin coconut butter (or any other plant-based butter like soy)
- 1/2 cup or 100 milliliters vanilla almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds (or chia seeds)
- 3/4 cup or 100 grams corn flour
- 2/3 cup or 100 grams rice flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder (or regular cocoa powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (or baking soda)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan,sea or table salt
- 3 tablespoons powdered or liquid stevia (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts (optional)
- The first step is to make your "eggs".
- Soak the 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds into 9 tablespoons of water and leave it for about 10 minutes to incorporate.
- Melt the extra-virgin coconut butter with the unsweetened dark chocolate bar on a water bath.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine the corn and rice flour,dark cocoa powder,stevia,baking powder and salt.Mix well.
- After that,add the vanilla almond milk,vanilla extract and the ready flax eggs.Mix again.
- Add the melted coconut butter and chocolate bar to the bowl also.
- Finally add the crushed walnuts into the batter and mix everything together very well.Until everything is well combined.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F or 175°C degrees.
- Take a baking dish or spring form pan and place a baking or parchment paper on the bottom.Grease it some more coconut butter or spray some non-stick cooking spray to prevent the brownies from sticking.
- Pour the ready brownie batter into the greased dish.
- Bake it for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After baking,remove from the oven,cut into pieces,serve and enjoy.
- You can eat these yummy vegan brownies,chilled.They are great in anyway.
HEALTHY RECIPES https://www.thehealthierrecipes.com/